We believe that the American Southwest offers a unique cultural blend of art that is not found anywhere else in the world. It is a caldron of American Western, Native American, and Hispanic influences that are augmented by the scenic wonders and natural resources that our region has to offer.
We also believe that a full artistic experience should be nuanced by art from different eras and cultural influences.
Our artists have produced outstanding art in a wide variety of media, including
- Painting in oil, acrylics, and watercolor
- Jewelry incorporating copper, silver, beadweaving, dichroic glass, polymer clay and gemstones
- Landscape, travel and wildlife photography
- Sculpted works in ceramics, fiber clay and bronze
- Gourd work and woven baskets
- Hand-painted and period furniture
Our ultimate goal is to promote our artists and their work, and provide a venue for them to share their work with the broadest possible audience to help enrich all of our lives.